CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 24, 2009

whateveRR dude....~~ like I know U...duhh *talk to the hand*

lovepandaemoticon

*haizz!* kinda pissed off wit this 1 dude....yes..it is kinda sensitive of me for tellin you guys bout this...but it is really annoying..


I dun care if my friends judge me...but stranger?! totally N.O.T!! 


he's acting like he knows me well..but hey dude, think before you talk...ur words might kill someone..


we never met...n even talk....well, maybe juz chit chating...but i NEVER said anything bad to him...ish3...even he's the one who keeps on compliment me wit all those sweet talking...<---totally casanova rite??
but still, I layan juga....nicely n penuh kasih sayang...kunun...


hey dude, next time just watch out your words...


xoxo well,i'm just sayin'...



dat "blueeekk" thing....seems so immature..*duhh*


p/s: dun juz simply add stranger in ur fren list...they might get overboard wit u...good for him..he's still in my friend list..


littlekittyemoticon



1 comments:

sheiLLhoutte said...

know nevermind...(tau xpe)
kin panas kn.....
he just simply post dat thing on my wall...tanpa rsa guilty lg tu..
son of a b***h btul ohw..

Related Posts with Thumbnails