CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 2, 2010

It's Been A While

Phewhh....It's been a while since I've updated my latest posts. 


LOLz! It's my 1st post for the year 2010!!


No more January, here comes February. 
But there's so many things in my life that went totally wrong. *sigh* I really feel that it's going to be a "no good" year for me (does it sound better than "bad"?). Well, at first I don't really believe in the Horoscopes and Feng Shui things. But then, I've read (accidentally or "suka-suka") this one article about Chinese Horoscope, mine is Dragon...hee~ and I found out that it really describes my past. Uuuu....scary! 


And this is what it says (Well, just some of it):


Health

Whenever you are going on a business trip, be it driving or not, you need to be careful to avoid accidents from taking place. Female Dragon must remember to visit the doctor for physical examination and remember to take care of your elders at home. Pay extra attention on your kids as well although you are busy at work. Don’t visit sick people or attend the funeral if you are not feeling well. 

  • 5 unfavourable months
  • 3 favourable months
  • 1 neutral month
    OHHMAAGOSHHH!!



    The evidence caught in my real life:




    My Friend's car

    So, this is exactly what happened to me n my FnF (Family n Friends) on the night of 25 December, 2009 during the house visiting. It was my first time to witness such an accident and it caused me self-trauma up until now. Damn that drunken driver! Thank God that we were fine, but unluckily for one of my friend, he injured his leg quite badly (but he's fine now...getting "healthier"...hee~). So, I guess it was a BLACK CHRISTMAS after all....=(


    The accident's victims

    But it doesn't just end there yet. There's plenty of other things that really pissed me off throughout the year. *sigh* 

    1. I got a bad result ever.....Na'ah, I think it's the worst!
    2. I broke my hp screen. Huwaa.... It cost me amounts of money for the repair.
    3. I took an elective course (interesting subject but there's something wrong bout the lecturer...hurmmm...) which really makes us - the students - to study (TnL) under pressure or depressed environment.
    4. So, what's next?
    Yeah~ We're living in a cruel world but I've suffered enough pain.  I just hope that it will never be "the next one". 


    xoxo well, I'm just sayin'....

    0 comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails