CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 3, 2010

3D Dates

This happened a day before I get my lovely butts off of UNIMAS.

We (Mimi, Tatang, Jo, Andrew and I) were spending our time together after locking ourselves up for weeks in our room doing bunch and bunch of works. Proposal punya hal la ni. Urghh!~ How I really hate FYP right now. 

We went to my fav place ever in Kuching (LoLz!) - The Spring. Had dinner, jalan-jalan....Pictures.......~







After that, we're decided to have a movie night at MBO. I decided to watch Step Up 3D. But then, it's not on! Huu~ They only got like 2D version only. LAME! Cause I really want to watch the 3D version (most of my friends cakap "syioook!"). 
But still, we wanted to try another 3D movie - Cats and Dogs 2. Haha~ Whooot! We're watching family movie y'all. Lame! 


*I just saw the ratings from IMDb....and it only got like 2 stars...out of 10! What??!*
Well, I think there's no need for me to give the review or the storyline. Obviously it's about the REVENGE between CATS and DOGS. Dogs as the good guys and cats as the villains. Awwww~ Kids would really love it! Watching the cats and dogs talking like human being. And moments later, the parents will find their kids talking to their pet dogs, "Woooo~ You really can fly a rocket and doing Kung Fu Pow!"
Haha~ Yeah....It's a "great" movie for kids.

*But, what's LAME"er", we're watching it 3D. Wow! Great"er"!*





The 3D goggles are so damn loose! Uncomfortable~

Well...Okay! Leave the movie parts.
After the movie, we were heading to the waterfront. So, as usual, CAMWHORES! again......



Kuching Cat Statue



Finally, arriving waterfront! We parked like million miles away. But, great night walk!


Sorry Jo...I spoiled your serene pose. Hee~


After a relaxing walk, we went to Siang Siang to have our little supper. Coffee Break la kunun...Before going back.

It's a fun night tho! Even tho we watch a lame movie. Haha!~

Till then....Daaa~


P/s: Official word of the day - LAME!

XoXo Well, I'm just sayin'...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails