CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 6, 2010

Sheill's "Eat-till-I-get-fat" Day

Woah!~
Today I just feel very full. Yeah~ Just like a pig.
furrballpandaemoticon
And I am pretty sure that I gained some weight! Nowadays, I don't feel like keeping my daily diet just like I did before the Raya holiday. Back then, I only had my meal once a day (which is lunch) and at night I only eat 2 pieces of crackers (Jacob's to be specific!) whenever I'm hungry. It really works!! Everyone would stop by and said, "Hey! You look slimmer." Awww!~ I'm soo happy!

Yeah~ Not today. My stomach is going to burst out. Haha!~ I ate plenty of food today.
furrballpandaemoticon

1st Meal: CTF1 UNIMAS Stall

I just did my enzymology exam! It feels so good. =) So after the exam, I'm having a fried mee for breakfast, bought it from the stall. 


2nd Meal: Pohon Mas UNIMAS

After the Bioinfo class, I joined them (Kent, Andrew, Patsy & Ezral) to have our lunch together. I got myself a Chicken and Chips. Yummy!~ Yeah....A bit expensive and exclusive tho.


3rd Meal: Secret Recipe, The Spring

Just now, while at the Pohon Mas, Patsy, Andrew and I suddenly craved for Secret Recipe's cakes after we saw a bunch of cakes in Pohon Mas. Haha!~ Felt like buying the cake there but it won't be satisfying. So, we drove ourselves (This time, only Patsy, Andrew, Kent & I left) to The Spring just to have the cakes. Then, I tried a new flavor (means I've never tried it before) - Tiramisu. As recommended by some friends, well...it is delicious! 

Dear Patsy.....Sorry didn't manage to wish you just now. Hehe~ I know you like Secret Recipe very much. Haha!~ *Next time la I spend you...=p*

♥ Happy Belated Birthday! 

  

4th Meal: My Room, Sakura

This will be my last meal for today! - KFC. Actually, I don't feel like eating it cause I am so damn full right now. But nevermind....I accidentally bought it anyway (I mean it...). Haha!~ While in KFC (The Spring), I thought that they would eat-in. So, I'd like to join la. Hehe~ But then, I ody ordered the thing and suddenly they said just take-away. Haha!~ Funny tho. And yeap~ the KFC tapau is just beside me now. 
*Wondering.....Should I eat them now? Cause I'm still full~* =p


So, I had 4 heavy meals today, which is soooo unusual for me.
And now, I'm thinking of having my daily diet programme back! I should start to lose some weight~
Okay! 30 sit-ups will make a good start. LoLz!

Till then. Got some "stomach-shrinking" to do! =p
Daaa~

XoXo Well, I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

Tini said...

haha! well, eating is a bliss~~ (^.^)/

sheiLLhoutte said...

bliss mn ckit...haha!~
mn byk disaster! aduii~ bdan terasa berat...double chin berlipat ganda...=.="

Related Posts with Thumbnails