CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 9, 2010

I Support-French-Booth Day

It's UNIMAS's Convo week!
It's the 1st time I attend the fest (after almost 3 yrs studying here). Now, I feel like I can't wait to finish my study and have those bouquets and graduation teddy. Okay!~ Just bare with it. I got like only 8 months left....hopefully! It feels so good to watch all those grad students wearing "the robe" with a big relieved smile on their face. Awww!~ I really can't wait for my turn.

But, I haven't enter the convo hall. So, my main purpose of attending this fest is - the French booth. Well, I'm just showing my warm support. J'aime French very much after a few classes. And there's only a few weeks left before the class ended. Huu~ I'd be very sad, because I had never once feel the pressure while studying French, compared to the other Science classes. *Sigh!*
Plus, our French mademoiselle, Miss Haslina is kinda cool and fun.

Today, we had a great fun in the French booth. 
I got to wear a Yukata! (Yukata - Japanese traditional garment)
At 1st, I was hesitant to wear it (Shy bhaa...a lot of people crowding the place and then, I talk un peu de French but suddenly wore a Yukata - kinda awkward). But, Miss Haslina request kan....Pakai jak la...Hehe!~ (Malu tapi mau kunun!)


My Shy2 look...kunun!

This one sudah kurang malu sikit..LoL!

From left to right: Miss Haslina, Jennifer, Sabatini & Jo
(Aduii Jo...Pose apa la tu kunun?)

 Rasa cute pula di sini...Hihihi~

Tini & I (My fashion designer!)

Backshot! I looked weird. WTH~ I'm not ready yet! =p

And that's the only activity I truly enjoyed today. 

To conclude the day, I was back at 5pm. Means that I've been out for 7 hrs today!
  1. French Booth activities
  2. Eat and melepak at the fest's stalls
  3. Then, eat again at Siang Siang Desa Ilmu (looking for a better food)
  4. "Iglool"ing at the UNIMAS Seni Budaya and Warisan stall
  5. Missed 4 busses to our college!
  6. Waited at depo for almost 2 hrs in rain
  7. Finally, reached home at 5
Phewhhh!~ 
What a day. Enjoy the moments but felt extremely exhausted tho. And my head hurts!

Till then~ Gotta rest!

XoXo Well, I'm just sayin'...

3 comments:

Tini said...

haha~ sheill, i remembered mr.fairuz said.."japanise didn't pose like dat.." gud day tho~~ (^_^)/

sheiLLhoutte said...

haha!~ nang x tauk pn sal japanese..gney g mok pose...mok jwk na nk be"peace"2 ya...haha~ org japanese kn mok yg kawai2...

MarlyMarble said...

jo kdk pose fashion designer jak..hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails