CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 18, 2010

It's Not A Goodbye...

Yeah~
It's not a goodbye for our dearest Rebekah Tiong. In deed, it's a brand new journey for her.
You rock girl!~ I hope you are happy there with Him. 
_________________________________________________________________

I still remember the first time I saw you during the MAP 2008. You are such a happy girl and damn friendly. I really like your attitude girl!
_________________________________________________________________

Our first conversation was when I came to you a couple of weeks after MAP, asking about my cousin, who were your classmate during the secondary. And yeap~ Since then, we never missed to wave and say Hi to each other whenever we bumped into each other. Aww girl~ I really can feel your warmth towards all the people around you.
_________________________________________________________________

When I was in the bus, going back to Sri Aman, we also used to bump with each other. You smiled and we had a small chats. Since then, I knew that you're doing some work in Sri Aman, being a music tutor. I'm touched! Because you're such a brilliant and pretty girl with a wonderful talents. How I wish to see you playing your instruments in front of us.
_________________________________________________________________

You also had been the most cheerful person in the class. With all the laughter and the jokes during our class presentations, we really gonna miss that moment.
_________________________________________________________________

I still remember my wish for your recent birthday. I said, "Stay gorgeous girl!" And yes~ You still look gorgeous and will always stay damn gorgeous just the way you are.


~Rebekah Tiong~
(2/10/1988 - 15/10/2010)

Let you be the best angel among all. You had spread your love in the world, among us especially, and now, it's time for you to spread your love in heaven. 

We love you very much girl!~ 

Just a simple post of mine to reminisce some memories of you dear. Hope that you find your peace in the arms of the Lord. 

It's not a total goodbye..Because you will always be remembered..Forever and Always~

Take care and I pray that God's blessings will always stay right beside you.


XOXO Well, I'm just sayin'...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails