CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 16, 2010

The Bag Challenge!

There it goes again......The Bag Challenge continues! LoLz!~
(Big credits to Meredith M. for tagging me!)


Okay!~ This is my not-so-famous bag. LoLz!~ (Wish to have a Louis Vuitton someday! =P)
Well, I love my bag. Hee!~ It is pretty big, and it can even fit my 12.1 inch lappy!

Alright!~ Let's take a glimpse inside.


Hurmmmm.....It's not too crowded rite? Oh wait, I'll take out everything, and let's count them together! (Macam budak tadika pula.....LoLz!)



So, here are my things! 
See......~ I've told ya! I got a pretty big bag! It can fit 15 stuffs! LoLz~
Sometimes, it can counts until 17, which includes my Lappy and it's charger! (Not shown here) Haha!~ I got some kind of Doraemon bag!! 

1.  My Purse - MUST! I got like matric card, licence, IC, money of course and even Facial Oil Control Film inside! LoLz~

2.  A bottle of Mineral Water

3.  Folded Umbrella

4.  Facial Tissue

5.  Note Book

6.  Dentine - Stink-breath emergency~ =P

7.  Celcom Broadband - I always bring my lappy around. So, I kind of need this thing. 

8.  One Drop Perfume - Body odour alert! (More to refreshment purpose I think...LoLz~)

9.  Clinique Lip Gloss - For a quick makeover.

10.  Protex Hand Sanitizer - I'm such a hygiene freak! Plus I'm handling microbes in the lab. Seriously need this thing. Hee~)

11.  Compact Facial Powder - Once again, quick makeover for my sweaty + pale face.

12.  Hair Bands - You see lots of 'em rite? Haha~ Currently working in the lab, so gotta tie my hair up. (Even tho I prefer to let my hair flowing freely)

13.  Phone Handsfree - Most of the time, I use it for music listening...=P

14.  Stationeries - Looks pathetic rite? Haha~ I don't like using any pencil-cases...

15.  My FYP Logbook - It's like my Bible now.....

So guys, what's in your bag?
Care to show 'em to me? LoLz~

Okay!~ Let's not break the chain.. I'm gonna tag some of my lovely neighbours (a.k.a blogger-friends) in this post. 

~GOTCHA!!~

  1. Celestine Sabatini - Random Scribble
  2. Joan - my fairy tales
  3. Mermer Jack - Soothe Raindrops
  4. Amoy - Me...Nowhere NeaR PerFect
  5. Zueriya - sharing is caring . just enjoy :)
  6. Marly - The Ordinary Bidayuh Girl
  7. Ain - ...SEMBANG-SUSEI...
  8. Yean - Moshi Moshi Minasan!
  9. Patsy - PatsyTheMenace
  10. Roomy, Wenshu - a plain paper
and.............YOU!

XOXO Well, I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeee~..thanx 4 replying!!!!! =D

sheiLLhoutte said...

hehe~ no prob! it's fun bh....=P

Related Posts with Thumbnails