CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 1, 2010

Shitty-Shit Life

Thanks a lot for the burden.
Thanks a lot for the problems.
Thanks a lot for being the worst among all.

I really feels like crying the whole time.
Guess it's just not enough.
You didn't even talk to me. You're such a problem!
I hate to say this, but I hate your attitude!!

I have these upcoming exams and there we go.
You give me such problems.
How can I tolerate when my family suffers.
Yeah!~ You're a family but you've done nothing but keep on hurting us.
Now, I didn't feel like studying anymore when I think of them.
You made me give up.

How I wish mum was here.
How I wanna say I miss her a lot.
How I wanna see she came and guide me.
How I wish she can help me handle this shit!
But no, I can only live with her memories.

Enough with the tests cause I can't take it anymore.
Enough with the fights cause I might die and suffers no more.

I love all of you but sometimes it doesn't feel like a family anymore.
And sometimes I don't wanna go home.
I envy those people who misses their family and can't wait to go home.
Yeah!~ I get that feeling everytime I'm afar from them.
But when I get back, the feeling's just faded.

I just feel thankful to my dearest, Heather & Vanessa.
To them, I may spill the truth.
And to them, I may hang on a lil bit longer.

Now, I can only pray to the Lord.
Give me strength, O Lord.
Give me faith, O Lord.
Bless us all, O Lord.
Together...That's my wish, O Lord.

2 comments:

Tini said...

oh, shell..whatever it is. stay strong. no matter how tough it is, fight for it. cgek sem gik sheill. do d best for ur final!! bonne chance, gurl!! (^.^)//

sheiLLhoutte said...

Hurmmmm~ I will...for the best...and for all...=) thanx dear...

Related Posts with Thumbnails