CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 16, 2010

Stuck in my heart

Okay!~ I found something nice in the Facebook just now.
Now, I'm quite bored and I don't have any damn things to do. LoLz!~
So, I'm thinking, why don't give it a try? It'll be fun! 
(Thanks to Joan ~ I grabbed these from her....Hee)

So, read the instruction carefully (macam mau take exam pula kan...haha~).

  • Put your music library on shuffle.
  • For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  • You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
  • Okay, let's go!
No cheating ya!! 

1.  If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say...
  • Put your head on my shoulder (Good Charlotte)
  • Funny! It's like everytime someone ask me "is it okay", I'll force them to put their head on my shoulder....haha!~ *I'm imagining it now............................*
2.  How would you describe youself?
  • Hot 'N Cold (Katy Perry)
  • Haha!~ I'm a mood swinger sometimes.
3.  What do you like in a guy?
  • One more chance (Will.I.Am)
4.  How do you feel today?
  • Club can't handle me (Flo Rida)
  • How I wish my life is full with fun and entertainment after hearing this song. LoLz!
5.  What is your life's purpose?
  • Mas Que Nada (Black Eyed Peas)
6.  What's your motto?
  • Right round (Flo Rida)
7.  What do your friends think of you?
  • Thank God I found you (Mariah Carey feat. Joe 98 Degrees)
  • Awwwwwwwwwww..........I'm soooo touched!! Haha!~
8. What do you think of your parents?
  • Carry out (Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake)
9.  What do you think about very often?
  • According to you (Orianthi)
10.  What is 2+2?
  • Down (Jay Sean)
11.  What do you think about your best friends?
  • If I ain't got you (Alicia Keys)
  • Yeah!~ Thank God I found you guys too! Haha!~
12.  What do you think of the person you like?
  • All out of love (Air Supply)
  • Haizzzzzzz!~ This song is soo pathetic. It's like I'm really empty. Hmmmffft!
13.  What is your life story?
  • Only girl (In the world) (Rihanna)
14.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • Who says (John Mayer)
15.  What do you think of when you see the person you like?
  • Body language (Jesse McCartney)
  • Haha!~"That thing you got behind you is amayyyziiinggg...." Haha!~ It's his body, body, body languange....=p
16.  What will you dance to at your wedding?
  • Thoia thoing (R. Kelly)
  • Ohw sweet Lord~ Now I've to learn some hip hop moves for my wedding. Haha!~ Plus some shuffles will do!
17.  What will they play at your funeral?
  • Haunted (Taylor Swift)
  • Ohw creeps! Am I going to haunt people? I'll be a ghost? 
18.  What is your biggest fear?
  • Body on me (Nelly feat. Akon)
19.  What is your biggest secret?
  • Bitter heart (Zee Avi)
20.  What will you post this as?
  • Stuck in my heart (C21)
Haha!~
I was laughing all the way while I'm writing these up. Some of them are perfectly matched! LoLz!
So, have a try! It'll be fun!

XOXO Well, I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

joe said...

ok. that number 17 kinda creep me out...hahahaha....

sheiLLhoutte said...

haha!~ creepy kan.......co-incident yang freaky...haha!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails