CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 19, 2010

Lala~Land

I'm tired....I mean DAMNLY tired.

I even can make an equation out of my tiredness.~




(11 a.m. until 5 p.m.) + (1 hour O.T. ~ 6 p.m. like that la) - (break + lunch) = ME being in the lab!

Then,

40 Antibiotic Sensi Test Plates + Another Plasmid Extraction = Severe Backpain! (due to my bad sitting posture)

To conclude the day, I may say.....

ME being in the lab! + Severe Backpain! = Awesomely Awful Tiredness!

For the very 1st time, I was working my ass up, continuously, without a break. Lame~
At the end of the day..............
Sheila looks like this!

In 15 more minutes, it's weekend y'all.
But too bad for me, in 11 more hours, I'll be in the LAB....again.~
There goes my weekend....
*sigh...........*

Okies!~ Enough with the sighing. Hmmmmpft!~
I'm going to swing myself off to the LALA-LAND.
Nighty-Night everyone.
Have a great weekend.
*Jealous mode* =P

P/s: This post may annoyed you. LoLz!~ And may cause some awesomely sickening tiredness to you too. Yeah~ Wateverr...I just feel like scribbling this shits up. LoLz! 

XOXO Well, I'm just sayin'...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails