CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 7, 2010

My Greatest Wishlists!

OhAmGee!
I'll be 22 within a month ++!

*freaking out*

Time flies real fast~ I don't know if I'm ready to accept the fact that I'm getting old!
Waaa!~
I don't wanna grow up.....*childish mode*

Each year, I'm getting a year older everytime the calendar shows the magic number = 22/09.
But, the best thing that I love the most about Birthday is that we get to celebrate it with our love ones. And one more thing, PRESENTS and CAKES!

I got a bunch of wishlists for my Birthday. Haha~ 

My Greatest Wishlists!

1. Spongebob Cake!


Aww~ How cute!
I'm a huge spongebob fan. *Hurmmm...quite childish rite?*
:-D


2. Huge Spongebob or Patrick Teddy!




Haha~ It's just my sick obsession.
I just can't stand how cute they are to be cuddled. LoLs!~


3. Hang out with Friends!

Picture taken on Jenny's Birthday 2010.

I would really like to spend my birthday with my friends. Eating out, movies, K-Box and doing all fun stuffs.
It'll be the greatest day ever~ 
:-D

4. Family Party!


Picture taken on my 2009 birthday.

Sure it won't be complete without my family. 
And a grand surprise for my birthday would be better! LoLz~


4. Ipod Touch!


LoLs!~ Instead of Iphone, I love this one much...much...much better.
Don't know why, but I just love the features in this gadget.
It would be a real expensive birthday gift. Haha~


5. Perfume!



~Rouge~
One of my favorite. Not an expensive one but it smells quite nice.
But, I'm a big fan of Paris Hilton perfumes. They have like fruity and floral smells which I like the most.


6. A Boyfriend!



LoLs!~
How I wish I can have these hotties! 
It's been a long single years for me. Can you imagine that? 
Haha~ Kidding!~ 
I truly enjoy my life so far. Being single fun what??




So, what do you think? There's nothing much to ask. Just all of the things listed above.

Haha~ Well, it's just my personal wishlists which I'd like to share with you.
But, for sure....I'm going to have all of these things someday!

*determined*

xoxo Well, I'm just sayin'...

7 comments:

SweetyMui2 said...

wohh..banyak wishlist ktk.haha!

sheiLLhoutte said...

haha~ ya bok birthday....
puas ati mn dpt byk cmya...
=p

mimizi said...

i wish i could give you no.6, but i cant even get my own no.6.

how la ? huhu~

nwy, nice wish there~ (^^,)

sheiLLhoutte said...

haha!~ mimi.....I shud learn more about S.A. (u know wat i'm sayin) wit u! =p

mimizi said...

ha3. useless tu S.A sheill. mengundang bencana got la. bukan no.6 yg ko dpat nanti. dapat perogzz nanti how? :O aaaa...

sheiLLhoutte said...

haha~ in my dream ok la...haha~ real world, na'ah! =p
*sapa pnah dream tu ohw??* =p

mimizi said...

excusez moi ? enrique ilglesias ? (xtau eja)

heheh~ but i have to admit la. yours is better. i mean, c'mon... perompak ?? seriously ? sigh~

Related Posts with Thumbnails