CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 22, 2010

Real Story Behind SHEILA

Past few days, I got this nice application from some friends.
*wink2*

It is kinda sweet and funny. But I think you should try it.
*Xda kerja lain la ni..Mcm2 application nak try..LoLz!*


SHEILA


So, what's behind my name?


  • Yeah...I know in Oxford Dictionary, my name means a lady/girl/female. Duhhh~ Clearly I am! *This is not from the application...I did search for it!*
  • And then there's an application from the net called "UrbanDictionary" *click it...try!*
  • It said that:
A great and loving person someone that you can call a sister.The most amazing cook ,generous heart,caring and loving. She is Funny and loves to Dance even if it is to her own music. Life is full of fun and funny stories with lots of laughter when you are with her. She pushes her self out of her comfort zone to accomplish the tasks that's placed before her with a job well done. When you are sad or feeling ill she is the first one to respond to your side.
If you're a Sheila, set your goals high, because this is what Sheila's do.
Sheila is the most beautiful, amazingest girl in the world you could ever meet. Sheila is as closest to perfect you can get. If you ever meet Sheila, treat her well and keep her in your life until you die; you will not regret it.
It is Cool to be a Sheila ...Bright, Smart and Beautiful in side and out. Most of all in tune with the Spirit of God!

  • Awwww.......so sweet! LoLz~ 
  • I don't know if all of them are true. *Well, I think most of them really are true...haha~ perasan!* But I'm pretty sure, the last statement is so damn true. LoLz!~ Bright, smart, BEAUTIFUL....me loike!~


Haha!~
It's just a fun facts (I really mean "fact"...Haha! Jokies~).
It makes you feel perasan a lil bit, but who cares?!
The application really knows how to bodek us right.
Haha!~
Have fun!


Till then...daaa~

XoXo Well, I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

mimizi said...

check this out:

mimi -A word to define a wonderful friend. Sweet, funny, sarcastic, but GREAT and beautiful.
- small asian that likes to tell stories with no point.

- cute and sexy babe that exhibits extreme gooorgeousness.
-mimi, not so old, young hearted and rather hot grandmother.
- hot chick with long hair and big jugs

-in chinese and persia, it means BOOBs

how ironic~

sheiLLhoutte said...

Haha~ Funny la!
see...another S.A. there...
but u're still gorgeous la babe...as ur name...=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails