CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 8, 2010

A Story of a Lazy Bum


I'm being a lazy bum again!
Can someone just smack my arse? OhMGee Sheila...
You better move your lazy butt now!~

littlegirlemoticon

Yeah~
I'm feeling the pressure of being a Final Year Student.
Well, it's most probably because I can't do this one simple thing.
~TIME MANAGEMENT~

It's not that I'm busy doing other important stuffs. But I'm just too busy relaxing!~
Goshh!~
Maybe I should throw out my dearest lappy or hide it in grave or something.
But too bad. I just can't get rid of it.

And now, I'm really hungry. Another excuse for not doing anything right now. Great!~
So guys.... Don't even bother asking me about my FYP.
Cause my current progression is totally suck now.
*Sighhhhs~*

Especially for my mates who are busy doing their thing now, Good Luck!
Don't act like "this" lazy bum.
Till then....daa~

XoXo  Well, I'm just sayin'...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails