CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 7, 2010

Transformed!


Finally, I got my new background!
It's been hours since I looked around the web for a nice cute background.
And Voila!~ I found this one! 

Phewhhh~

Yeah~ It's just an ordinary layout but I find it quite interesting with the colours and the features. Yay!~

Oh ya~ I also have added some small features like the "Like" button on each of my post. So, feel free to click it. Haha~ Well, if you find it interesting. 

And follow me on TWITTER!
Just click the button on the right.
I would really appreciate it. Hee~

I'll try my best to keep my page updated. Hee~ 
It's been a super busy day for me. The Final Year Project, Proposal, Research, Assignments, Study and so on. Walao~ I'm going to hang myself up! 
Haha~ Kidding..

So, do keep in touch!


xoxo Well, I'm just sayin'...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails