CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 23, 2010

What A Girl Wants To Hear

L.O.V.E.


What a girl really wants to hear from a boy......

                                                                                                                                                                          
         : Thank you for the fun day!
     : No problem...
       : Can I ask you a few questions?
     : Sure~ 
         : And................Be honest~
     : 
         : Have I ever cross your mind?
     : No........~
       : Do you like me?
     : No.........~
       : Do you want me?
     : No.........~
       : Would you cry if I left?
     : No.........~
       : Would you live for me?
     : No.........~
       : Would you do anything for me?
     : No.........~
       : Choose me or you life?
     : Mine.......~
       : Hurmpfttttt!~ (Ran away in shock depression) 
      : WAIT!!~ (The boy ran after her and told her...)
         : (The girl stopped........crying badly)
      : The reason you never crossed my mind is because...YOU'RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND~
      : The reason why I don't like you is because...I LOVE YOU~
     : The reason I don't want you is because...I NEED YOU~
     : The reason why I wouldn't cry when you left is because...I'LL DIE IF YOU LEFT~
     : The reason I wouldn't live for you is because...I WOULD DIE FOR YOU~
      : The reason I'm not willing to do anything for you is because...I'D DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU~
      : The reason I chose my life is because...YOU ARE MY LIFE~


     : 

              :   


♥ We glad we found each other 

Awwww............
A nice story to share.
Boys out there....You must see this!~


XoXo Well, I'm just sayin'...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails